Pages

17 December, 2014

The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt. ~ Max Lerner


Hello old friends how are you? Hope life is good and treat you kind,  it's been a while right? and looking at number of messages and emails that stacking up in my email, comment on my instagram, my ask.fm complaining about my M.I.A I know some of you miss me so bad....  but you know what? I miss you even more. It's been 10 month and 11 days since my last post, what a bad bad blogger right? I can't believe some of you still send me messages to make some update, because if I were you I will already loose my faith. I miss blogging so much and many times actually tried to make a new post, but something always held me back. But if I don't start I will might just stop, so I was thinking... I have to make post! tonight! no matter what! and here I am.

 By the way, I just realized something it's been years and years of my blogging years and I haven't make any change to my blog layout since century ago and thinking to make a change bit ( years of blogging doesn't improve my html skill at all... at all... so please bare with me... hahaha. )

Been away for so long, we've got so many things to catch up.... let's see what's new? what's new?
well... I'm proudly announce my new brand, it's a bags brand that I build my own called EN.PENS you can check it out in here > EN.PENS <  it's been a busy year for me thanks to EN.PENS and all of my customers of course, I'm must say I'm so overwhelmed by the response ( overwhelmed in a very happy way!) . How can't I? when the bags that is suppose for 3 month stock, sold out within a week? you're all the best! I think I should make a special post for more story and detail about my brand, :)

Have I told you that I have my own column in one of the best ( if not the best) teen magazine in my country ? yes I'm a blogger columnist for GoGirl! magazine. It's actually been more than a year or so. Received so many heart warming feed back about my column, couldn't be more happier! Couldn't help to not feel like a little Carrie Bradshaw every time I typing my article in my laptop ( again, planning to share more detail about this in separated post ) for everyone who told me that they missed my writings, ramblings and all, I'm actually still writing and sharing things in my article every month.

What else? oh! I'm having DIY book project with some other blogger and hopefully will be out in January, so excited! *hint I will show you how to make porcelain blazer inspired by Roberto Cavalli in a very low budget... hohoho...

And few months back you can find my face in The Body Shop store all around my country, yes I've become The body shop ambassador for tea tree collection and  colour crush, not something I used to do, but because it's The Body Shop it's whole different story, I use their products since I can remember, my papa always bought buckets and buckets of their prouducts, it's growing on me. So it's like meant to be.

I have braces on now.

I'm freakin 10th grader now! yeah officially high school girl... *wink

No ... still no boyfriend. 

The last but not least, I found myself change a lot this year. 2013 and 2014 will be the year that I will remember my whole life, because aside from great things that happened to me,  2013 is the year where I lost the most precious thing in my life, my reason to breathe, my half, my everything and 2014 is the year where I learned to survive through it. There's so many moment I can just collapse and couldn't breathe just by the memory of it. An event that changed my life drastically, turned my life upside down, I've never been so crushed before and when I learn to passed through it I found myself wiser, not stronger only wiser, because I've never been vulnerable like I am right now, I will be forever have this big deep hole of ache in me. This is probably the real reason I can't blogging these past 10 months, it's hard to do something when your reason to live was not with you anymore and all you can do is make yourself so busy so you don't have time to think about it. I'll share with you when I'm ready. It can be tomorrow or years from now. Who knows.

That is all I can remember for now... but you can always look up to my instagram @nuhevita for more news and all, I shared my daily life there. I know it's been a crazy years and I keep myself busy to the point I feel exhausted but this is what life about, we're human, carry on, move on, survive with the best efforts. People around me keep telling me to take some rest, play and have parties like girls my age should, I told them that being busy it's the only thing that keep me sane right now, this is my kind of party. Loud musics, dark places with crazy lighting never been my thing after all.


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'.

Erma Bombeck 

So here I am now, going 16 and wiser than I ever before, I learned so many things in this couple of years and hopefully can share things with you. Because all I know right now is to live the best I can like my old man always wants me to. 


Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. 
Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential,
 and fight for your dreams.

Ashley Smith

http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Top-With-Purple-Skirt-p-184049-cat-1780.html#goods_description_top

Cute striped top and Purple skirt ( they actually a set ) from Sheinside // Bag EN.PENS 


http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Top-With-Purple-Skirt-p-184049-cat-1780.html#goods_description_top

http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Top-With-Purple-Skirt-p-184049-cat-1780.html#goods_description_top

http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Top-With-Purple-Skirt-p-184049-cat-1780.html#goods_description_top

http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Top-With-Purple-Skirt-p-184049-cat-1780.html#goods_description_top

http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Top-With-Purple-Skirt-p-184049-cat-1780.html#goods_description_top

http://instagram.com/enpens

http://www.sheinside.com/Black-White-Long-Sleeve-Striped-Top-With-Purple-Skirt-p-184049-cat-1780.html#goods_description_top




38 comments:

Fahad Scale said...

it's always fun to read all your story inside the post!
you look more beautiful now!


Mr. Rebel in Town

Kursusjahitnuraeni.blogspot.com said...

It's nice reading the newest post from you, I keep checking your post actually and so sad finding no new post. I hope your life becomes more and more beautiful ca....

Mary Andrikus said...

Oh gosh, you look stunning...
Btw I'm glad you're back again and I admire you for being strong by staying busy for the good things (instead of partying and such) :)

Awp said...

Welcome back Cha~ Ah even you give us more than enough like changing your new layout design and bunch of supaa great pictures. And of course your inspiring writing. Thanks a heap!

annanye said...

Thank you, for finally responds to our ( your loyal reader) emails and comments and questions on instagram and ask.fm. the waited one finally come. keep sharing, ca. c:

Vanessa Irena said...

ahhh finally cha, you're back! :*

Eriska said...

hello ca, I'm your new fans. I'm jealous with you. on your age (16) you have your own business. awesome!

KEJU-BASI said...

glad you're back,Cha! been waiting your updates, keep it up! :D <3

D. Isnaini Fadhilah said...

So glad that you come back dek! Love you so much, and don't forget to breath. *I know it sounds silly but somehow we're so busy and overthink and everything. Fight oh! ;)

Unknown said...

Welcome back Evita! You look more mature and absolutely your style is awesome! <3

www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello cha..you still look stunning like your blog now after you update the design and i think you should update your profile too on blog, right?

Unknown said...

Is it weird to say I love you ?! I can't wait for your book to come out!

Junita Pristi said...

so beautifull as usually

junitapristi.blogspot.com

Adeayu Hadijah said...

Finaaaaallyyyyyyy new post cha! OMG i miss your writing and you're one of the reason I start my blog ❤️
Happy to see you come back again.
Life must be hard for you last year cha, but I know, no, all of us know that you'll survive no matter what happen. Miss you so much cha and I wish you'll write soooo many things tomorrow or later. Wish you a happy year cha. Love you! ❤️❤️

Anggi Lupitasari said...

Finally new post!

Love your new banner, btw! And i do hope it's not the last post from you!


xx

Anggi Lupitasari said...

Finally new post!

Love your new banner, btw! And i do hope it's not the last post from you!


xx

dunia kecil indi said...

Chaaa.. ya, ampun, kamu gak tau betapa aku kangeeeen banget sama kamu! Gak sabar dengan bukumu, pasti bagus. Dan layout barunya aku suka, ilustrasinya kinda Roald Dahl'ish :D
Eh, wait... kamu hampir 16 tahun? Noooo, jangan dewasa terlalu cepat ya, Cha! Hihihi, be a good girl! xx

hallo ibun said...

oh Cha, you're the best blogger ever. seneng sekali km ngeblog lagi. Saya mengikuti blog mu sudah lama, dan selalu terkesima setiap kamu posting apapun.


Unknown said...

Well, the blogpost as charming as always. Stay strong and wish you a very good luck!

*any giveaway soon? heeeee

Anonymous said...

Finally, you've posted something on your blog again! Okaeri Evita!
I love reading your blog entry since...i can't remember when i started following you. You're so talented cha, just keep doing what you like and make your daddy proud!(even tho i'm sure your dad already proud enough of you)
Oh, how i wish i could work hard like you :D

Ricka said...

Finally new post! just follow your blog and love it. Keep posting Cha !

Anonymous said...

❤️

Elisea erin said...

i love your outfit cha! finally, the newest post comes around! happy me <3

Elisea Benedicta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernadett Nindya said...

This is stunning!

Pastelcollar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hope ma lil daugter can steal your spirit...keep on working evita

TheUrbanWife said...

God bless you darling :)

Dhea Qiasita said...

you got braces now???

natashahadiwinata said...

Chacha.... you're growing up yaa... I've read your blog since you was in primary school. Time flies dan kamu makin dewasa... Senang baca blogmu dan liat kamu bertumbuh. I hope one day kita bisa ketemu dan bikin project bareng ya..hehehe kisses

Aisha Konneh said...

Love your blog! I'm trying out the whole blogging as a hobby now. I just wanted to know if Sheinside is reliable to buy clothes from.. I read some reviews about it and a lot of people said how it takes forever for the clothes to be shipped to them or how the clothes look nothing like how they are on the website. Have you had any problems when ordering from there?

Anonymous said...

That is so Cooooool you have there!!!

Feel free to support my new blog, i'm a new guy in blogging about twisting the vintage stuff with streetwear apparel which apparently is my passion.

www.tesayohan.wordpress.com

mornings said...

finally...
it's nice to have u back

suryamikami.blogspot.com

angkisland said...

verny nice... you so calm and like tone photos...

elizabethbahan said...

you look pretty as always!<33 I adore you, your posts are always great. I love the pictures, love the writings, love the outfit, I even love the post title! You've been such an inspiration to me!

I will always be your loyal reader and will always support you! cheer up Evita!

heyitzliz.blogspot.com

habiba pratiwi said...

WELCOME BACK 10th grades girl. Yay! Happy to see ya bloggin' again.

Bruja Lilith said...

I love your style:D

Unknown said...

you're soo beautiful ❤ keep going. i think everyone who read ur post will wish u best just like me wishing u the best 😊

Anonymous said...

I found your blog 1hour ago and I can't stop reading it wow! Love your writings and pictures. :) This skirt is flawless by the way!

Maë - www.blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com