Pages

27 January, 2014

Better Way is Finally Here...

My God I can't believe myself... A new post already! I'm on fire! Hahaha truth to be told, it's my exams  week and I found everything else other than study are interesting... and I've got a sudden urge to make a new post, I guess this is better than wasting my time watching television. Other than doing pretty much everything (except studying) I also spent time to answer my ask.fm, there's so many interesting questions but I noticed there some questions that I got a lot ( and when I said a lot it's like 50's a lot! The questions are
1. what's your religion? 
2. What happen to your papa?
3. Where's your mother? 
4. Where do you go to school? 
5. What's inspired you the most? 

Since I don't feel like and ready to answer question number 1 to 4 yet... I will be more than happy to answer question number 5. I swear I already answered this million times before, I got inspired by everything around me, music, movie, magazine and people around me... And also I got inspired by inspiring people too, you know those people that create thing that can take your breath away. I'm so lucky I was born in digital era where I can find inspiration people just by one clicked away. I love how they work can moved me and shake something insides me. So yes like million people in the world I like to browsing around to found or discovered great talents. There's so many nights that I can't close my eyes at night when I discover a someone with great talent that day and I can't figure out how on earth he/she made it, or what's inside their head, God is mighty, really. 

So yes, if you want to be inspired all you have to do browsing around, found great talent out there, more things you see, more inspirations for you... easy breezy right? By the way I just noticed something, that recently I'm browsing more than I'm before... and I realised that it happens since I've got myself a new Lenovo Yoga Tablet. This is may sound like cheesy commercial but it's true... I've got great experience with it. Probably what I love about it the most is that I can hold it easily and I can stand it on a table, tilt it if I want to so I don't have a sore arms. Other thing is of course the fact the battery can last much longer than any gadget, it can last for about 18 hours straight! Because nothing can make me more cranky than have to charge my battery while I'm in the middle something important, you with me right? People from Lenovo called it a Betterway Journey and I'm definitely one of the passenger in that journey. 



And since you know I'm a such nice person, I wouldn't let you drooling over this baby without a chance to have it yourself and I promise you it's super easy! Lenovo got 18 New Yoga Tablet for you to win and let's hope you one of the lucky one and can experience a Better Way Journey like I am experiencing right now ( Say Amen! ) So without further a do here it is... 

How to win this Lenovo Yoga Tablet

Go to their web here www.betterwayjourney.com  and start to play! 
and for more info you can always follow their twitter in here @Lenovo_ID 





Ah to close this post here's some people I found so inspiring and they are inspiring me in so many ways. I will probably do this more often, sharing about talented people out there. 

Here it is : 

First, I've got Holly Suan Gray, she's a British born stylist. I love how all her styling look somehow bizzare and outstanding, I couldn't never get enough of her. 










Next is Oleg Dou, I freshly remembered how I found about him, one of my reader emailed me and told me that one my photos reminds him of Oleg Dou works and he said I if I don't know who's Oleg is then I should check him out because he said I will most definitely love his work ( I couldn't find the email and forgot your name, but thank you! you are so right! ) And oh this man, Oleg, if I can go inside his head and stay there forever I would. His works is beyond amazing and so powerful, simple but powerful. I remember I was crying like a baby when I first saw his works it just moved me in so many levels. 



Here's the last one... Have you ever browsing around and suddenly you feel that you related with someone you see on the screen? Not blood related, but in soul way... Seeing his work I just know he feels lonely, the kind of lonely I had. And just by seeing his work I don't feel so alone anymore, there's a lonely soul out there. His name is Kyle Thompson and his works always amaze me! always.  









Aren't they beautiful? If you got people you found inspiring please do share! ;) 

8 comments:

alyna said...

woww..kren banget cha. kalau aku avril lavigne memberiku inspirasi,emmmm..mungkin suatu saat dirimu yg menjadi inspirasi ku. kamu kren cha..!!

Ine Elsa Putri said...

Great post cha, :)

www.pieine.blogspot.com

Annisa Dewi said...

itu inspirator kamu yang cowok fashion blogger juga atau fotografer? bisa keren gitu...

hallo ibun said...

terimakasih sudah berbagi inspirasi Cha, This is so great to know who inspired your style..
And I love that you start to write post more often lately.

https://avintagecovered.blogspot.com/

Vani Sagita said...

Whoa, thanks for sharing cha! Love all your new sources of inspiration.

Yasmin said...

thanks for sharing, i love it

Yasmin said...

Keren cha !

http://minazoldyck.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow~! amazing.. all of the Holly Suan Gray artwork! :O

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com